*This is my seventh---over twenty five years!
* I have been wearing mine for 2 months and I am amazed at the relief it has provided me.
* I do have a Rheumatologist who recommended me to you. His name is David Weiss, MD in Hattiesburg, MS.
* At this point I am managing joint damage and do not wish to have surgery on my hand, wrist or thumb.
* While I still have some pain, my hand and wrist are not so tired and sore at the end of the day.
* Thank you for making a product so affordable, and that actually does what your flyer says.
* If you ever have questions, I'm your #1 fan!
Ready To Order?
Need 10 or more braces? On the store payment page, enter the coupon code IWANTTENORMOREBRACES to save 15%! You can also click the button below to have the code apply automatically at checkout.
Type your paragraph here.
Type your paragraph here.
Just edit this element to add your own HTML. <>ta name="p:domain_verify" content="f498c15f61a8be6414f57acab7224d2e">
For more than twenty six years, Arthritic CMC Thumb Brace, Co. has supplied its customers with more than just a great hand brace for thumb and wrist pain. We create a drug-free alternative to addressing Carpal-Metacarpal (CMC) pain. Formerly based in Odessa, Texas and now in Austin, Texas, we just arrived online to ensure our global clientele has full access to information and convenient ordering through our medical supply store.
Your Comments Are Appreciated!
Braces are just $34.95 with free shipping.
1. Who is the brace for exactly?
Anyone who is experiencing pain in the thumb to wrist joints from exertion .
2. Why does it help?
Pain occurs from inflammation of the soft tissue when over-exerted.
The brace provides stability, thereby, reducing this reaction.
3. How long will a brace last me?
While use and exposure to moisture are variables, some brace wearers have used theirs for years. The durable ortho-leather used lasts much longer than synthetic materials.
* Why does this design work better than the other gloves I've seen?
The light weight of the materials, the breathability and maximum movement a favorably to more rigid and heavier designs.
* Who endorses this product?
Rheumatologists, Arthritic Pain Clinics, Sports Injury physicians, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists and Rehabilitation Specialists have ordered and passed on to their clients and patients this brace with solid results. With almost thirty years of direct sales to the citizen experiencing the pain , we have a drawer full of hand-written and emailed kudos on how the product has worked for them. Below are just a few of the quotes from our direct contact with users.